This free CPD seminar will help you understand the regulations and the science behind effective
design of canopy structures, particularly within education and sport environments.
- Overview of education and sport sectors in the UK, and how this is driving some of the emerging trends in building design
- Identify the opportunities and benefits of using covered outdoor environments as opposed to traditional methods of construction
- Understand the current Building Regulations and EN Structural Standards that relate to design of canopy structures
- Learn a simple 5-step process to ensure that each structure is fit for purpose – cost-effective, aesthetically pleasing, durable and requiring low-maintenance
- Get inspiration for your next project with a broad range of class-leading case studies